Save The Dates
I'm super excited to announce that in conjunction with Brisbane City Libraries, I will be giving a series of talks based on my book, the Very Secret Sex Lives of Medieval Women at various libraries around the Brisbane area.
If you're keen to hear me talk, and you haven't caught me at any of the ticketed events, you'll be able to hear me talk and ask questions!
These are the locations to date:
- Sunnybank Hills Library: Thursday 5 August 6-7pm
- Chermside Library: Thursday 26 August 6-7pm
- Kenmore Library: Thursday 2 September 6.30-7.30pm
- Sandgate Library: Friday 10 September 3.30-4.30pm
- Ashgrove Library: Saturday 11 September 10.30-11.30am
- Carindale Library: Thursday 30 September 6-7pm
I'll be posting more information and addresses as it gets closer to the events, but on the whole, these are a variety of late-night shopping times, one Friday afternoon and one Saturday morning.
These fun events would not have been possible without a lovely lady librarian, Sarah Rumballe, who has attended talks of mine and wondered if I might be able to come to her library and talk there, so a big thank you to her!
I believe you'll be able to buy the book if you get really enthused about the topic, and I'll be signing also if you've already got one. Of course, no book is necessary to come along and learn something new about medieval women!
I hope to see some of you there!